Organizers Northwest is proud to be teaming up with Storables in Portland to bring you an extra special kitchen organizing workshop. The kitchen is probably the most popular room in your house, and also the hardest to keep clean and clutter free! Whether you are frustrated by disorganized Tupperware, lack of drawer space or aren’t sure what products you need to get organized in the kitchen, we’ve got you covered.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Cleaning and purging techniques to keep your kitchen space tidy and up to date
- How to organize the layout of your kitchen items to best suit your cooking style and way of life
- Tips for storing dishes, appliances and gadgets, from stemware to mixers
- How valuable countertop space can be revamped to reduce clutter
- Our team of professional organizers’ favorite tips and hacks for all areas of the kitchen, including drawers, cabinets, the pantry and the fridge
- About all of our favorite products to bring organization into the kitchen
Here are the details!
Please RSVP below
Date & Time: Saturday, October 7th, 10 – 11 am