No matter how organized a person is, it is still far more efficient, productive and FUN to organize with another person serving as a helper, guide and expert. The gift of organization never goes out of style, because we can all benefit from the objective eye of a third party for fresh ideas and organizing systems in the home.
We’ll help your gift recipient:
- Make decisions about what to let go of and what to keep
- Set up organizing systems to make life easier
- Address piles and learn how to prevent future buildup
- Understand which organizing products create beautiful and uniform spaces
- Transfer skills to continue the project
- Donate clutter to places that have the most community impact
Want help organizing your own space now? Think your loved one is better suited for an online appointment? View our Virtual Organizing services!
Help yourself or a loved one get organized and support a Portland area small business!
As a thank you for sharing the gift of organization, we are proud to offer our services at a discounted cost.
Wonder if a gift from Organizers Northwest would be a good fit? Our clients can vouch for us.
“Organizers Northwest took the stress out of organizing my office and master bedroom closets. At first I was skeptical and could not envision how everything would look when they were done. Missy was able to ease my mind as she diligently transformed my world into a stress-free environment. I have recommended Missy and her team to several friends. She is professional, cost effective and SO worth the investment!”